I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T
12 shows each year, in two series of six, and usually with a Christmas
highlights programme as well. Occasionally there is a special show, such as the
I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Desert Island show when various
celebrities chose their favourite games.
The show is
usually broadcast on Radio 4 on Monday evenings at 6.30pm, just after the news.
The show is repeated on the following Sunday at noon. You can listen to
broadcasts on the internet from the BBC’s
On the BBC page, and if you miss it you can still find it for a while on
4 - Listen Again page.
broadcast dates and times for the next series are:
- Monday 13th November 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 19th November noon.
- Monday 20th November 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 26th November noon.
- Monday 27th November 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 3rd December noon.
- Monday 4th December 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 10th December noon.
- Monday 11th December 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 17th December noon.
- Monday 18th December 6.30pm, repeated Sunday 24th December noon.
bbc 4 extra
In December 2002 the BBC
launched the digital radio station, BBC
7. Each day, at least 7 hours of classic BBC comedy is broadcast, including
past shows of I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue. You can find
details on the current schedule here.
listen to BBC 4 Extra in the following ways:
Terrestrial Television (Freeview EPG no. 708),
Satellite (Sky EPG no. 0131) ,
Cable (Virgin MediaEPG no. 910), and
- BBC Sounds/iPlayer on PC, tablets, and phones.